• Are you having a difficult time handling the struggles in your life?
• Could you use an expert opinion on what you’re going through or a non-judgmental ear to listen?
• Do you think you could benefit the most from individualized attention?
• Are you hesitant to talk to others about your problems?
• Keep worrying about the same problem over and over
• Not know who to trust with your personal struggle
• Wish there was somebody who could tell you why you feel this way
• Worry about being honest with yourself
• Notice areas of your life affected by your struggle
• Need somebody to listen to you and your feelings for once
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, individual therapy may be the right choice for you.
With individual therapy, you have the direct attention of one of our Grand Rapids counselors. They will get to know you and help you develop and achieve your personal goals for counseling. You will have access to a non-judgmental professional to help validate and bring clarity to your story. With customized therapy, you’ll be able to control the frequency, pace, and timing of your sessions.
Evolve Therapy Group has licensed therapists and counselors available to you. We also have plenty of experience running therapy groups in Grand Rapids, MI. To learn more about our , call the Evolve Therapy Group at (616) 309-0737. We’d be more than happy to help you on your journey to better mental health and well-being.